My Cart
Checkout Secure

Brainzyme Focus
Special offers exclusive to Pinterest

Use code PINTEREST5 to get an extra 5% on top of the 15% to get a total of 20% discount!

Discover our best value bundle and save on your Brainzyme purchase. 

 Free eBook & Face Masks! 

With your first purchase, you will receive our "Brainzyme eBook: The Starter Guide" which contains lots of helpful information to get you started on your Brainzyme journey!

And for a limited time (while stocks last) we are distributing free high quality (N95 Equiv) face masks to our valued customers when purchasing the Focus Combo Deal.

  • 1 Combo Set = 1 Quality Mask

Save 15%

+5% with code PINTEREST5 

Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products
Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products
Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products
Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products
Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products
Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products

Brainzyme® Focus Combo 3-in-1 Set: Try Packs of All Three Products

1x Elite, 1x Pro and 1x Original

£51.85

£44

£41.80

View details

Benefits include:

Focus & concentration boost

Three different formulas to support your mood

Energy & memory support

Think clearer and get more done

Our customers say it works!

Brainzyme Focus products have been rated 5 stars by over 80% of our customers.

Watch customer video reviews here.

Testimonials from medical experts

"I found that Brainzyme helped me stay alert and focused."

Dr Sarah Nicholls

BSc BMBS, Neurosurgery

"I found it much easier to stay on task and felt like more got done."

Tim Grivell

MSc MBACP, Registered Psychologist

"Brainzyme contains a range of nutrients known to help with focus and concentration."

Christine Bailey

MSc MBANT CNHC, Award-winning Nutritionist

Medical Expert's Brainzyme Review

85 seconds 

Brainzyme featured in the media

Brainzyme [is] aimed at helping people who want to think more clearly and be more focused.

The most noticeable effect, even on the first day of taking [Brainzyme], was the alleviation of my mid-afternoon slump.

A natural brain enhancer aimed at providing optimum nutrition to the brain.

Why Brainzyme

We are a  leading British brain food supplement specialist. 

By specialising in one area, we are able to research, evaluate and manufacture the best brain food supplements for our customers. We are supported by an innovation grant awarded by Scottish Enterprise, a public body of the Scottish Government.

In 2016, we were the first company in the UK to launch a nootropic that was fully compliant with all 6 governing agencies.

Features

Scientifically Proven

Brainzyme product effects are recognised by the British Department of Health and EFSA (the European Food Safety Authority).

100% Plant-Powered

No additives, fillers or anything else. There are only potent, plant-powered nootropic ingredients in Brainzyme. It is also vegan and free from allergens.

Powerful Formula

Brainzyme's advanced formula is easily absorbed by the body, making it very fast-acting.

Made in the UK

All our production and packaging is done within the UK, and Brainzyme is fully compliant with all 6 governing agencies.

Compare the Brainzyme Focus supplements

Brainzyme Focus Original

Focus and concentration

Mild formula

Calm mood

6-hour energy

-

12 Active ingredients

Calm focus & energy

Learn More

Brainzyme Focus Pro

Focus and concentration

Stronger formula

Motivated mood

8-hour energy

Memory support

19 Active ingredients

Strong focus, motivation & energy

Learn More

Brainzyme Focus Elite

Focus and concentration

Stress relief formula

Positive mood

8-hour energy

Memory support

30 Active ingredients (inc. probiotic)

Stress-free focus, positive mood & energy

Learn More
Added to cart!